2025 Congestion Free Network
CONGESTION FREE NETWORK 2025
- Auckland Airport is connected, with the extension of the Onehunga Line through Mangere with important local stations, and the extension of the South Eastern Bus Line from Puhinui.
- The southeast also gets proper bus priority: up the Pakuranga Highway to Howick, linked through a Pakuranga interchange all the way to Panmure and Ellerslie.
- The North Western Bus Line gets extended to the growing hub of Kumeu/Huapai
- The Northern Bus Line now reaches Silverdale.
- We also assume that by this time, better frequencies are required on the ferries heading up the harbour, completing a useful circuit on the Waitemata.
Click here for a PDF document of the 2025 Congestion Free Network