There are a lot of incorrect myths around about transport and urban form in Auckland. The linked posts below bust them.
- Roads don’t need subsidies
- Auckland’s geography isn’t suited to public transport
- Auckland’s population density is too low for public transport to work
- Hardly any of Auckland’s employment is in the CBD
- Traffic volumes are growing
- Congestion harms the economy
- Its those damn Aucklanders and their Motorways
More to be added over time. Contact us with your suggestions.