In recognition of HOP rolling out to the rail network on the 28th of October and the ferries a month later we thought it might be fun to celebrate this long awaited event. We approached Auckland Transport who agreed and so we have managed to get our hands on TWO AT HOP cards to give away, each loaded with $50 worth of travel on them.
Now we could just give them away randomly but where’s the fun in that so we have devised a little competition and to win one of these amazing HOP cards you are going to have to be creative. We want you to tell us what is your favourite station or ferry wharf and why. Of course we do have a few rules:
- It can be any station/wharf but it has to be in the Auckland region
- You have to post your answer in the comments and you can only enter once
- You can use any medium you like i.e. you could write a story/comment, post a picture or video. You can use HTML tags for the image to show in the picture in the comment, just type <img src=”your link”>. For Youtube videos just paste the youtube link straight into the comment.
- We reserve the right to use any answers you provide in future posts and AT are also able to use any material if they wish
- We will leave the competition open for a week and will announce the winner on Tuesday 23rd October.
- We will decide the winner based on whatever criteria we like and our decisions are final.
So perhaps you like a certain station because its your local, perhaps you like its architecture or how it integrates with its local environment and other transport modes, perhaps you like it for the impact it had on PT. It doesn’t really matter which station/wharf you choose just tell us why.