I’m away on the Coromandel Peninsula for the next couple of days for work purposes, so probably won’t have internet – so don’t expect any posts until Saturday I imagine! A few questions in the meanwhile to ponder:
- When will there be an announcement on the funding for Auckland’s electric trains?
- Why is it so important for a bunch of roading projects (Manuakau Harbour Crossing Project, Newmarket Viaduct, Victoria Park Tunnel) to be completed by the time of the Rugby World Cup, but seemingly not important for public transport projects like integrated ticketing and electrification to be complete by then?
- Does nobody realise that tourists tend to catch public transport, and not bring their cars with them on the plane?
- What NEW public transport projects have National announced since becoming government?
- Why do we need bigger trucks?
- Why can’t Infratil just accept they lost the integrated ticketing contract?